|Model||Qty 1-9||Qty 10+|
|ESD Grounding Methods Kit||$314.37||$288.18|$314.38
The ESD Grounding Methods Kit includes:
• 1 anti static table mat (2 x 4 feet) with snaps
• 1 black anti static floor mat (3 x 5 feet) with snap
• 1 common point ground + mat ground (15 foot cables)
• 1 ESD wrist strap (6 foot coil cord + alligator clip)
|Model||Qty 1-9||Qty 10+|
|ESD Grounding Methods Kit||$314.37||$288.18|
(1) a 2′ x 4′ foot 5300 Series .08″ thick rubber anti static mat with two snaps installed on corners of the long side to connect grounding to;
(1) a 240 Series wrist strap for capturing static on the skin’s surface that comes with a 6 foot coil cord that terminates in a banana plug (with optional alligator clip) for plugging into 4715 series common point ground; and
(1) a 4715 series common point ground (that sits on top of the mat) with a 15 foot anti static ground cable ending in a #10 Ring Terminal to screw directly into an electrical outlet.
(1) a 3′ x 5′ foot beveled 5700 Series black conductive anti-fatigue mat to drain static from a person standing on it. A snap installed on the corner of the long side enables you to connect a 4725 Series Mat Ground to connect the mat to an electrical outlet.
(1) 4725 Series Mat Ground with a 15 foot anti static ground cable ending in a #10 Ring Terminal to screw directly into an electrical outlet.
Note the rounded profile of the 4725 Series Ground prevents tripping over it when it’s attached to the 5700 Series.
► Meets ANSI / ESD STM 4.1 Standard using FTMS 101C Method 4046.
► Lead-Free. Recyclable. Meets European Union (EU) Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) regulating the reuse of products used in electrical and electronic equipment.
|Properties||Units||Typical alues||Test Method|
|Material||-||Nitrile Butadiene Rubber / Carbon||-|
|Tensile Strength • Top Layer||kg / sq. cm||> 120||ASTM D-412|
|Tensile Strength • Bottom Layer||kg / sq. cm||> 160||ASTM D-412|
|Tear Strength • Top Layer||kg / sq. cm||> 90||ASTM D-412|
|Tear Strength • Bottom Layer||kg / sq. cm||> 100||ASTM D-412|
|Elongation • Top Layer||%||350||ASTM D-412|
|Elongation • Bottom Layer||%||250||ASTM D-412|
|Hardness • Top Layer||Shore A||50||ASTM D-2240|
|Hardness • Bottom Layer||Shore A||60||ASTM D-2240|
|Gravity • Top Layer||-||1.3||ASTM D-792|
|Gravity • Bottom Layer||-||1.4||ASTM D-792|
|ESD Surface Resistance • Top Layer||ohms / square||< 109||ASTM D-257|
|ESD Surface Resistance • Bottom Layer||ohms / square||< 105||ASTM D-257|
|Volume Resistivity • Top Layer||ohms / square||< 108||ASTM D-257|
|Volume Resistivity • Bottom Layer||ohms / square||< 104||ASTM D-257|
|Static Decay||seconds||< 0.01||EIA-541|
|Temperature Tolerance||Fahrenheit / Celsius||187F / 86C||-|
|Material||Vinyl Surface with Nitricell Sponge Base|
|Flammability||A Rating per MVSS 302|
|Compression||.415 inches at 35 PSI (ASTM D-575)|
|Tabor Abrasion||1% Loss at 10,000 Cycles (Fed Std 191)|
|Temperature Range||-10F to 130F|
|ESD Surface Resistance Top-to-Top (RTT) (S4.1)||1 x 103 to 1 x 106|
|ESD Surface Resistance-to-Ground (RTG) (S4.1)||2 x 103 to 2 x 106|
|Coefficient of Friction||.68 Dry (ASTM F-1677)|
|ESD Rating (S7.1)||1 x 103 to 1 x 106|
The border line between conductive and static dissipative is 1 million ohms per square. This is also referred to as 1 meg ohm or 1 x 106 ohms / square.
To satisfy the ANSI / ESD S4.1 Worksurfaces – Resistance Measurements test standard the top static dissipative part of the mat was measured using resistance-to-groundable point and resistance point-to-point tests.
ANSI / ESD S4.1 guidelines at section 8.0 recommend resistance-to-groundable point (RTG) tests should find the top surface of grounded mats measure between 1 x 106 and 1 x 109 ohms / square.
Resistance point-to-point (also known as top-to-top or RTT) tests should measure the ESD resistance of the top surface of the mats at greater than or equal to 1 x 106 ohms / square.
As viewable in our diagrams, all 5300 Series mat samples were recorded within the acceptable range between 1 x 106 and 1 x 109 ohms / square, regardless of humidity, to meet the current S4.1 standard.
In our low relative humidity test, the sample with the least resistance measured 1.2 x 107 ohms / square.
The mat sample with the highest resistance measured 3.9 x 107 ohms / square.
In our moderate relative humidity test, the sample with the least resistance measured 1.0 x 107 ohms / square.
The mat sample with the highest resistance measured 9.8 x 107 ohms / square.